Wednesday, April 7, 2010

On My Way to...

Hey All!

Sorry I'm still a bit behind on updating. I have been home, in Saint Paul and in Connecticut visiting Rachel for the past few weeks. I will post about this when I get back to Oxford. Today, I am leaving for London to meet up with Grace and then we are meeting Lexi in Vienna and heading on a great Italian/Barcelon-ian? adventure.

Here's the itinerary for those of you interested.

Vienna - Palace Hostel, Apr. 9.

NIGHT TRAIN from Vienna to Venice April 10-11

Venice - Absolut Venice, Apr. 11.

Night train from Venice to Florence April 12

Florence - Hostel Veronique, Apr. 12-14.

early morning train Florence to Rome so we have the day in Rom

Rome - Ciak Hostel, Apr. 15-17.

Flight: around 2pm

Barcelona - Garden House Barcelona, Apr. 18-20.

Flight around 2pm Barcelona --> London, April 21st

Oxford hopefully the night of the 21st!!


If you are looking for more updated info, check facebook or follow me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment