Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pizza Express and the Ghost Tour of Oxford

Two weeks ago (yes I am still THAT far behind) we got taken out to lunch by IFSA Butler at Pizza Express. It sounds like the name of a cheap pizza chain but it's actually a rather nice restaurant in downtown Oxford. Apparently no one wants their picture taken but I took it anyway:



Friends at the lunch. Here's me with Andrea on the left and Erin B. on the right.


Here I am with Mike Wright who was kind enough to share his brownie sundae with me even though we had literally just met.


Mike and I became fast friends. Right after lunch, we even went vitamin shopping together. Awwwww. Since that day, Mike has been known as Multivitamin Mike to distinguish him from the three other Mikes I know also studying abroad at Oxford. For once in my life, there are no other Katies. I could seriously get used to that!!

Later that week we picked the coldest night EVER to go on a ghost tour. I really wanted to wait until next term to do this, but my friends were all excited about it so I went along.


Interrupting bus!!! (It made quite cool picture, though)



Oh no! Bill Spectre cut himself! (I forget what supernatural Oxfordian incident this had to do with...)

Don't worry. He was fine!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah...anyone who shares a brownie sundae should be snatched up and treasured. In his position there is the distinct possibility that I would not have been so generous :D This man in the top hat, he should come back to MN with us - there is not enough of that fashion in the states.

    ReplyDelete